iPhone 13 mini Specifications
iPhone 13 mini. The most advanced dual-camera system ever on iPhone. Lightning-fast A15 Bionic chip. A big leap in battery life. Durable design. Superfast 5G. And a brighter Super Retina XDR display.
- 5.4-inch Super Retina XDR display2
- Cinematic mode adds shallow depth of field and shifts focus automatically in your videos
- Advanced dual-camera system with 12MP Wide and Ultra Wide cameras; Photographic Styles, Smart HDR 4, Night mode, 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording
- 12MP TrueDepth front camera with Night mode and 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording
- A15 Bionic chip for lightning-fast performance
- Up to 17 hours of video playback3
- Durable design with Ceramic Shield
- Industry-leading IP68 water resistance4
- 5G for superfast downloads and high-quality streaming1
- iOS 15 packs new features to do more with iPhone than ever before5
- Supports MagSafe accessories for easy attach and faster wireless charging6
In the Box
USB-C Lightning Cable
- Data plan required. 5G is available in selected markets and through selected network providers. Speeds vary based on site conditions and network.
- Battery life varies by use and configuration.
- The display has rounded corners that follow a beautiful curved design, and these corners are within a standard rectangle. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 6.68 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
- iPhone 13 mini is spill, splash and dust resistant and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529. Spill, splash and dust resistance are not permanent conditions. Resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
- Some features may not be available for all countries or all areas.
- Accessories sold separately.